What You Can Expect
Come to the world’s premier recruitment marketplace conference!
Major shifts are under way in recruitment marketing and talent acquisition. How can you ensure you’re doing everything to stay ahead? How should you shore things up for the future? How will AI and programmatic advertising change what you do? Find out here!
Watch the video to hear what attendees thought of RecBuzz 2023.
Engage in Powerful Networking
Networking and conversations are the core of RecBuzz. Sign up now and you can look forward to:
- Chatting with potential partners, suppliers, investors and old friends! And making new friends.
- Talking with the world’s leading recruitment marketplace experts and consultants.
- Meeting top executives from major companies, interesting start-ups and the investment community
- Discussing valuations, sales, buying and investing in recruitment marketplaces
You Should Attend if You:
- are a general or niche job board or freelance marketplace
- operate a job search engine or aggregator
- intermediate in any way between job seekers and employers
- are interested in recruitment marketing / advertising
- focus on recruitment analytics
- deal in applicant tracking systems
- offer chatbots / messaging technology, AI / machine learning
- are a general or niche job board
- provide interview technology and assessments
- provide mobile apps for recruitment
- are interested in recruitment branding
- work with recruitment listings and distribution
- are involved in Job “wrapping” or “scraping”
- offer – or want to learn more about – social media job listings
- are a trade association recruitment site
- want to learn about recruitment programmatic advertising
- work in any way in recruitment marketplaces
- don’t want to miss out! Your competitors will be there!
Live From RecBuzz 2023
Broadcast from the RecBuzz Berlin 2023 conference cohosts Peter M. Zollman of AIM Group and Steven Rothberg of College Recruiter talk a little about their separate but equally enjoyable travels in Germany and then dive into the biggest question that week: Indeed.com’s flip-flop on its cost-per-application model for employers. For more analysis, read Indeed performs U-turn in pay-per-application rollout.
About Our Attendees
Subscribe to Our
Every two weeks, Peter M. Zollman of the AIM Group and Steven Rothberg of College Recruiter analyze news about general, niche, and aggregator job board and recruitment marketplace sites.
With guests from the world’s leading job sites, and people who follow or work with them, Peter and Steven dive into the tactics and strategies used by sites that dominate their markets or are the most innovative – or both.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion of the future of recruitment